Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

It is raining! Yuck! Guess we shouldn't complain about the moisture since we live in a desert.

We had the opportunity to go pick fruit at a retirement community this morning in the rain. Disneyland has a program called "Give a Day, Get a Day at Disney" so that was our volunteer project to get our passes for this spring break. I love that Disney now gives everyone a chance to experience the happiest place on earth! We love it there. I don't think we made a post about it but we went to Disneyland over Christmas break and it was my first time. Matt was so excited to take me and I think we took over 100 pictures. My favorite ride was Pirates. Jack Sparrow looks so real I had to double take thinking it was Johnny Depp. Anyway, we are thrilled we get to be going back so soon!




Also, I just realized we didn't share anything about our Christmas in Chicago! We were there for the whole week and Dianne is an amazing cook! We ate wonderful food, played Beatles Rockband continually, up until the hours before our departure! Needless to say, we were all on expert by the time the vacation was over. We went down the famous Michigan Avenue wrapped in our many layers, as it was 10 degrees with windchill. It was quite an adjustment coming from the 60 degree AZ winter. We had a blast and we can't wait to go back to Chicago again!

2 comments:

  1. can we please see yall when you come to disneyland?? we live really close by! we need to hang out! let us know!

    ReplyDelete