Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Miss My Boo!

Matt has been gone in Chicago for 4 days now.

I started school this week. I am taking full-time classes and working 40 hours a week, yet I have been surprisingly productive.

The house is spotless, I am up to date with all of my school work, and I even had time to see Eat Pray Love. Might I add that I ate a whopper, fries, half a bag of movie popcorn, peanut M&Ms and Twix all within the 2 hour time frame of the movie--this is what happens when your husband leaves you for a few days...(Matt, if you ever leave me or die, I will probably become obese for a few months, no joke). Anyway, good job on the key details of the book. The book is awesome. If you are in need of an inspiring story to brighten your life, go see this movie, or better yet read the book. It will be the best decision you ever make. Now just 18 more hours until I pick up Matt from the airport!




No comments:

Post a Comment