Friday, August 13, 2010

Congrats Abbey (Your Bangs Are Awesome Too)!

Abbey received a great promotion at work. She has done a great job, and is an amazing wife!

By the way (Abbey writing now) did I mention I got bangs? They are fab. Every girl should have funky little bangs at some point in life. I will give you 5 top reasons why:

1) They are sassy.

2) The right bangs are the icing on the cake to an already chic lady.

3) Bangs add a cute dimension to your face and bring out your great features (amazing eyes, fabulous cheek-bone structure, to-die-for make up skills, the list goes on!)

4) Head bands look cute, no matter how cute or ugly the head band might be.

5) If you have a big forehead, AKA fivehead, they solve that problem with a snip of the scissors!




(note: matt wasn't ready for the pic. he is still a cutie pie, even with the deer-in-the-headlight look)



5 comments:

  1. congrats Abbey! That is great news! Wish we could see y'all! Hope life in AZ is going good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bangs! I had a bang stage when Brady and I were dating. I liked them for a while. Congrats on the promotion again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Abbey! I do love the bangs... It makes you look a lot more mature ;) jk! And, I also like the new song....the other always threw me off when I would open up your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    Kasee, we miss you guys! All is well :)

    Erin, I felt the same way about the song too. It has been bumped down on the list. U2 on the other hand is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you and hubby have blog together, it reminds me of the time when my hubby and I were first together...ahhh lol, young love ;)

    ReplyDelete