Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Say "CHEEESE"!

I know I am a slacker when it comes to posting pictures with our blog posts. I apologize to those of you who actually read this blog and want to peek into our lives.

Without further ado, here is the latest and greatest of the Rodriguez family...


Swanky, do-it-yourself entertainment center in the new pad.

Love :)

(vest, skirt, & bracelet, LOFT; boots, Buffalo Exchange; necklace, vintage)
B-day girl! All 23 years of her!

Party time!


Let the soaping begin!

1) The get-up. Safety first, peeps (don't judge, it's all I had and this project involves sodium hydroxide, aka lye... lye+skin=serious burns)

2)The materials.

3)The brew.

4) The goods.
They didn't quite turn out, but that's what trial and error is for!

Biannual San Diego trip!

Part I of date night:
Matt's awesome suggestion of Fort McDowell Campfire Roast!

Part II:
Sundaes @ the sweetest, little vintage ice cream parlor!

(Coat & scarf, LOFT)
Keepin' it real, folks.


That's all for now. Stay tuned!




1 comment:

  1. I had heard thru the grapevine about your soap making. The pictures make it hilarious! If at first you don't succeed... try, try again. Or, if it really pissed you off just give up all together! Either way I love you!

    ReplyDelete