Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soapy Sudsy

It was my birthday wish to make the perfect, creamy soap.

This crazy desire all started yesterday when I had a vision of owning an adorable little body shop. Glittery and swirled body bars, wrapped in crisp brown paper with nicely tied tulle ribbons.

My 23rd bday started with a trip to trade in old clothes for cash. After I got me some scrilla, Matt and I headed to the local Ikea where I purchased my soon-to-be flower soap mold.

We came home, I blew out the candles on my cake and the chocolate-cake binge began!

Today was to be my day of soap making glory...glorious is the last word I would use in regard to the actual end product.

My cute little flower soaps turned into clumps of chalky oils balls.

All in all, I had a wonderful birthday and I am progessively learning to be a master of el jabon.

No comments:

Post a Comment